[cl-debian] Re: darcs patch: document customizable images (and 6 more)

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Tue Jan 10 11:17:21 UTC 2006

Hello René

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 09:07, René van Bevern wrote:
> Hm, ok. I thought about such sites and came to the conclusion that CLC
> does _not_ support such a splitted directory structure. I guess you
> will hate me by now. ;-)

No, it just put the final nail in the coffin. I think the number of 1 person
debian installations outnumber installations with more then 10 by
a _large_ margin, so I agree to go with the UID directories.

> The more usual case: these scripts will fail and leave the cache and
> stale FASLs behind, not removing/purging packages cleanly and causing
> trouble on implementation upgrades

This of course is not  good. Removing too much is ok by me :-).

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/