[cl-debian] StumpWM: how to convert it to darcs-buildpackage

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Fri Feb 17 13:42:30 UTC 2006

Hello!

After having discussed with the actual StumpWM [1] maintainer (Trent
Buck), we decided that I'll take care of the maintenance.  Now, my big
question is how to convert the actual Debian package to
darcs-buildpackage.

As I'd like to package a new CVS checkout, I'll proceed in the same
way, please correct me if I'm wrong.

1) grab the latest CVS.
2) eliminate all the CVS references from the sources.
3) use these sources as the -upstream repository.
4) create the Debian repository.
5) as a template for the debian/ folder, I'll use the old debian/
   folder, the one created by the previous maintainer.
6) package the new version

Is this ok?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca