[cl-debian] Re: cl-launch in debian

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 02:48:19 UTC 2006

Dear all,,

I have a cl-launch 1.84 in
   http://fare.tunes.org/files/cl-launch/

ECL is now fully supported, including for image-dumping (with ugly
kluges). But until the ECL debian package is fixed to use ECL's asdf
and to not mess up with *load-verbose*, you need to
   export ECL=/usr/lib/ecl/ecl-original
for cl-launch to work properly.

Also a few minor bugs were fixed, including some debian issues since
previous debian package 1.80.

I assumed Rene and Peter were my Uploaders. If not, the control file
should be changed appropriately by my mysterious mentor to reveal
himself.

I'd rather write programs that write programs than write programs -- Dick Sites