[cl-debian] cl-launch in debian

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 03:32:16 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I have a cl-launch 1.83 ready on my computer, that should close a
current Debian bug in 1.80 as well as add ECL support.

However, I'm not sure what to add in the Uploaders: field of the
control file. Certainly, I need to put something since I'm not a
Debian Developer (should I apply?). Will some kind DDs step up and
accept to be official uploaders? Until you do, I will refrain from
publishing a debian package.

NB: cl-launch 1.83 is on its usual URL at
   http://fare.tunes.org/files/cl-launch/
but an up-to-date debian package is missing pending clarification.

Thanks a lot for the efforts you put in cl-debian!

Don't have good ideas if you aren't willing to be responsible for them.
        -- Alan Perlis