[cl-debian] Re: a few bugs

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:06:51 UTC 2005

Dear Peter,

My fix to run asdf on gclcvs was to replace the unique instance of #'equalp
by #'equal, in the internal temporary hash-table used to ensure name unicity.
Names in asdf definitions are strings and symbols, aren't they? So there's
no reason to use equalp, when equal works just as good as is more widely
supported in hash-tables.

Maybe you should do automated testing of c-l-c with all those
many implementations. cl-launch is your friend in making shell script
invocations that work uniformly on all c-l-c supported implementations :-)
Automated testing helped me debug cl-launch.

The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem
willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science
courses and learn something about it. -- P.J. O'Rourke