[cl-debian] ironclad, tbnl, url-rewrite: updates and questions

Alceste Scalas alceste at muvara.org
Sat Oct 29 16:02:34 UTC 2005

Hello,

a few updates on the three packages I'm providing (sorry for the late,
due to a *very* annoying hard disk crash).

    Ironclad:
        * accepted in main;
        * got the first bug: #335868.  Yayyyy!
        * fixed the bug;
        * updated the package to the latest upstream release.

    TBNL:
        * rejected by ftp-master, due to debian/copyright issues;
        * fixed the bug;
        * updated the package to the latest upstream release.

    URL-REWRITE:
        * rejected by ftp-master, due to debian/copyright issues;
        * fixed the bug.

My darcs repositories (managed with darcs-buildpackage) are available at
the usual location:

    http://debian.muvara.org/darcs/debs      (.deb sources)
    http://debian.muvara.org/darcs/upstream/ (upstream repos)

And now, a few questions...

    1. I've noticed that bug reports and ftp-master responses
       for other cl-debian packages are being sent to this mailing
       list, too.  Is there a way to automate the process for my
       packages?

    2. How should I notify when my repositories have got
       interesting updates?  Is email pestering (like this one) ok?

    3. Have you got a procedure for signing the patches being
       recorded on darcs?  (I've used one for Mercurial[1], that
       *should* be adaptable to darcs);

    4. Should a copy of my repositories go under
       http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/ ?  If yes, is there
       anything I should do?

Of course, you can point me to any fine manual that I should have read
before asking :-)

Regards,

aleste
- - - -