[cl-debian] dh-lisp 0.2

René van Bevern rvb at pro-linux.de
Fri Oct 14 20:40:02 UTC 2005

On 13.10.05, René van Bevern wrote:

Hi,

> dh-lisp 0.2 is almost ready for a test. Unfortunately I forgot to
> More on that tomorrow.

Ok. Peter, can you please build and upload dh-lisp 0.2 from my
repository (repository/rvb/dh-lisp)?

For the packages that are using dh-lisp now, no changes are required
neither should you expect changes in the result. So if somebody
encounters different results from dh-lisp 0.1, this is most likely a
bug. ;-)

For future packages, if somebody decides to put precompiled files from
CMUCL, SBCL or Clisp into his package (for what reason ever), dh-lisp
should automatically add a dependency on the appropriate
implementation version to the misc:Depends variable. So if you do
that, don't forget to "Depends: ${misc:Depends}", which would be good
anyway, because dh-lisp also adds the dependencies for the
common-lisp-controller. (this will be documented in the next update of
the clid, that I will publish as soon as dh-lisp 0.2 is in the
archive).

So far, good night.
	René