[cl-debian] Fwd: cl-clx-sbcl

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Wed Nov 9 00:40:02 UTC 2005

Faré wrote:
> > If not, perhaps sending your fix via the bug tracking system is better
> > than sending email directly to the maintainer.
> Will do, in my copious free time.

Using the command
  reportbug cl-clx-sbcl
with the body of your previous email may be the most time efficient
way to now report the bug via the bug tracking system

> Maybe he did. But the mail I sent him two months ago at his
> @debian.org address just bounced back to me :-(

Perhaps he had a temporary mail problem or some filter on his mail
causing the bound. The patch in applied last month should have come
through his Debian email address since that is what the bug tracking
system uses.

--
Kevin Rosenberg
kevin at rosenberg.net