[cl-debian] Fwd: cl-clx-sbcl

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:46:42 UTC 2005

On 07/11/05, Kevin Rosenberg <kevin at rosenberg.net> wrote:
> Faré wrote:
>> Hi, I'm forwarding this message here after an attempt to contact the
>> author bounced back to me after two months (!).
>
> Is your fix related to the fix applied in debian bug 331371?

It's related in that the patch I sent at the time did include the fix
for what would later be known as bug 331371. But it *also* included a
fix for clx assuming that base-char is 8-bit-clean, whereas it isn't.

> If not, perhaps sending your fix via the bug tracking system is better
> than sending email directly to the maintainer.
Will do, in my copious free time.

>> Is anyone willing to maintain cl-clx-sbcl? This is a patch to get it
>> running on a modern SBCL.
>
> I imagine it's maintainer Milan Zamazal is. At least, he applied
> Peter's patch 10/3/05.

Maybe he did. But the mail I sent him two months ago at his
@debian.org address just bounced back to me :-(

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers.
You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. -- Naguib Mahfouz