[cl-debian] Welcome to cl-debian

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Fri Mar 4 18:48:57 UTC 2005

Hello all!

On Fri 04 Mar 2005 19:00 +0100, Marco Baringer wrote:
> "Peter Van Eynde" <cl-debian at pvaneynd.mailworks.org> writes:
>
>> - slime: a long time coming but no progress?
>
> there is talk on slime-devel about a 1.1 release towards the end of
> march. getting a release out before april (seibel's book's release
> date) would be a Very Good Thing(TM).

And here the direct link to the discussion on the slime-devel [1]. It
seems that ATM there're two different Debian packages.

>> - UnCommon Web is a Common Lisp web application development framework.
>
> i might be able to help with this :). I'd like to make UCW be a native
> debian package (that would make it easy to put into fink right?).

Marco, if you agree, I can try to debianize UCW (you know we've some
testers ;-) ).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[1] http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/slime-devel/2005-February/003092.html