[cl-carbon-devel] Fixes to utils.lisp and package.lisp

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Sat May 21 07:39:29 UTC 2005

Hello list,

I just committed some minor fixes for bugs discovered by Chris Curtis
and I forgot to give him due credit in the CVS log message (which I
fully intended to do, but my brain fogged over just describing what I
did).  Sorry about that, Chris.  At least this mailing list is
archived, so you get your public recognition here if that is OK with
you.  At least you don't have to worry about sending patches now ;-)

I also compiled with the very latest bleedingest edgiest version of
OpenMCL from CVS: 0.14.3-050520b.  It looks like the OS package for the
symbols interned by the #_ and #$ reader macros has been changed to
DARWIN32.  Just an irrelevant observation.  I was happy to find the CVS
version of OpenMCL compiling itself though.