[cl-carbon-devel] Suggestion for the web page

Chris Curtis enderx12 at mac.com
Tue May 3 06:10:49 UTC 2005

David:

I finally got tired of the same old "Carbon is dead" argument that
seems to keep popping up every time CL-Carbon gets mentioned on #lisp.
So I did a little digging.... and I was thinking it might be nice to
put a little blurb on the project web page that points out the
following *Apple* applications that are Carbon apps (no Cocoa):

	Finder
	Dock
	iTunes

and yes ...

	Spotlight

There are more, but that ought to be enough to answer the question
definitively. If you'd like, I can write up a more polished blurb, or
feel free. It just would be nice to have a simple URL to reference
rather than having the same discussion every time. Or even teach it to
minion. ;-)

--chris