[chicago-lisp] Lisp Workshop 01: coordination/planning

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Thu May 29 05:15:24 UTC 2008

I've created a "Materials" subsection on the Lisp Workshop informational page:

http://www.chicagolisp.org/wiki/doku.php?id=lispworkshop#materials

Please link in any other relevant things.  Craig, I've taken the liberty of zipping up your HTML-based presentation and the two Lisp source files into a lisp-macros.zip bundle, and made reference to it within this section.

Also notice that I've put an alert on our homepage, notifying people of the 'bootstrap' material's existence:

http://www.chicagolisp.org/

We don't have an efficient way of broadcasting this information directly to attendees, so I'm hoping that a sufficient number of people will reference our homepage before the big day and take note of these things.

- John Quigley