[chicago-lisp] Chicago Lisp meeting and workshop

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Tue May 13 05:55:58 UTC 2008

Hey Folks:

Chicago Lisp is meeting this coming Friday, May 16 at 7:00pm.  We'll be at the CashNetUSA Offices, at 200 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606 [1].  Slated presentations to be:

  - An Object System Using Macros (Grant Rattke)
  - Kawa and Clojure (Steve Githens)

I'd also like to notify you that we'll be hosting a 3- to 4-hour Lisp Workshop for beginners, the purpose of which will be to get you entirely bootstrapped and productive in a Lisp environment by the time you leave.  We'll be hosting this on Saturday, May 31 at 3:00pm at the Institute of Design, at 350 N LaSalle Blvd, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60610 [2].  More information about this on our wiki [3].

Please visit us at our new homepage:

http://www.chicagolisp.org/

and consider joining our discussion list for event notifications: