[chicago-lisp] Re: [chi-lisp] Planning for the Intro to Lisp Workshop

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Tue May 6 19:28:12 UTC 2008

Peter Christensen wrote:
> I pasted the info from my page onto that Wiki.  I'll try to keep my page
> up to date with what goes on the Wiki.

Note also that the conference room I intend to use, contrary to what the website says, will be on the 2nd floor of ID, not the 4th.  Please update materials, sorry for not clarifying this initially.  ID has at least floors 2 through 6, so we'll have to be careful to not confuse people!

- John Quigley