[chicago-lisp] Thoughts on functional and syntax free languages

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Fri Jun 22 01:23:09 UTC 2007

Corey Sweeney wrote:
> By the way, is chicagolisp.org empty, or in a forign language?

It's without content, though the Resources, Contact and About
sub-sections contain valid info.

I'm looking to place articles on the homepage that have been written by
us.  The articles should be functional language- or
programming-oriented, as you might imagine.

I'll be writing one, and some language folks with whom I do research
have expressed a willingness to write for us.  I'm hoping to create
interest in our group by publishing interesting content on our site.

The language is Latin, and is "standard placeholder text used to
demonstrate the graphic elements of a document or visual presentation,
such as font, typography, and layout."  See here:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_Ipsum

- John Quigley