[chicago-lisp] Thoughts on functional and syntax free languages

Yacin Nadji ynadji at iit.edu
Thu Jun 21 21:15:18 UTC 2007

It's pretty easy to alter a Knoppix filesystem, I actually did it for a
research thing at my school. What you want to look for is Knoppix
Remastering, (see:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto). I wrote some
scripts to help me easily re-master multiple times, and there are
apparently people working on making the process more automated as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Yacin