[chicago-lisp] Chicago Linux Meeting: June 16

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Wed Jun 13 06:35:02 UTC 2007

Folks:

The Chicago GNU/Linux Group is meeting on Saturday, June 16, 2007 at
3:00pm.  We'll be meeting at the Cleversafe, Inc. offices, right off the
red and green lines by US Cellular Field:

   http://tinyurl.com/2j22sn

Our presentations are set to be:

   * The Falcon Storage Engine (Jess Balint)
   * Reading and Understanding Software Licensing (Erik Rakoczy)

Additionally, we'll be spending time as a group in planning for BarCamp,
which is taking place next weekend, and discussing group projects being
developed during our weekly code sprints.  As always, beer and food are
allowed: please come prepared.

For further information, visit our homepage or see the meeting agenda:

   * http://www.chicagolug.org/
   * http://www.chicagolug.org/wiki/Agenda20070616

Feel free to call or email me directly with questions or concerns.

Best,
John Quigley

cell 312.351.3671
mail jq at jquigley.com