[chicago-lisp] Thoughts on functional and syntax free languages

Michael Leiseca mleiseca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:02:29 UTC 2007

That would be great! I just finished a small project in lisp for a
course at depaul. As I worked on that project, I wasn't sure if open
source projects in lisp that I was trying to use were actually
maintained and under active development. Generally, I couldn't find
much discussion of what people were using for lisp development. In my
case, a lot of it was web development type of stuff. It would also be
very helpful for me to have someone else's perspective on my code
seeing as how I was alone in my effort.

--michael