[chicago-lisp] Re: [LUNI] Chicago LUG meeting: CANCELLED!

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Sat Feb 10 01:39:50 UTC 2007

John Quigley wrote:
> This is to notify you that the Chicago Linux and Lisp groups will be
> meeting this coming Saturday, February 10, 2007, at our standard
> location, The Chicago Institute of Design.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Our meeting tomorrow has been canceled!  Our building manager, who gives
us access to our meeting space, has had a family emergency, requiring
his immediate departure from Chicago.  We send him our best wishes for a
speedy return.

The tentative plan is to postpone the meeting, and simply meet at Goose
Island at 6p for an informal get-together.  For up-to-date information,
please check out website:

http://www.chicagolug.org/

I'll be certain to update it with our definitive plans for tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience.

Call me with questions at 312.351.3671.

- John Quigley