[chicago-lisp] Chicago LUG meeting

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Wed Feb 7 18:13:01 UTC 2007

Everyone:

This is to notify you that the Chicago Linux and Lisp groups will be
meeting this coming Saturday, February 10, 2007, at our standard
location, The Chicago Institute of Design.

Presentation topics for the Linux track:

     * The Io Programming Language (John Quigley)
     * AJAX Generation Using Perl (Michael Stemle)
     * An Introduction to LaTex (Tristan Sloughter)

There is currently no set agenda for the Lisp group.  If you are
interested in helping bootstrap Chicago Lisp, please come!

Further information can be found online:

     * http://www.chicagolug.org/
     * http://www.chicagolisp.org/

We look forward to seeing you all there.  Any questions or comments can
be directed towards me.

- John Quigley
email: jquigley at jquigley.com
phone: 312.351.3671