[chicago-lisp] Project 1: Website

David Douthitt ssrat at mailbag.com
Sat Dec 9 23:50:40 UTC 2006

Damien Kick wrote:
> I think the decision of and hardware/OS should purely be one of
> what does the person(s) who will be hosting the site have to use.

Agreed.  However....

It would be interesting to scare up some Symbolics machines to do
something or other - a demo at a meeting if nothing else.  Now if one
was pressed into service as a web server - not only would it be secure
(heh!) but interesting and unique to boot.

Laugh if you want: there are COBOL-run and VAX-run web sites out
there..... ;-)

Of course, can a Symbolics machine run anything approaching Common
LISP?  Might need some greybeard to work on it :-)