[chicago-lisp] What lisp based applications do people use?

Corey Sweeney corey.sweeney at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:28:26 UTC 2006

Hey, I was wondering, what lisp extensible applications do people use?

Ones that I use, that I can think of right away are:
text editor               - emacs          - (uses  emacs lisp)
WYSIWYG editor    - texmacs       -  (uses scheme) ("guile")
paint program          - the gimp       -  (uses scheme)  ("siod" i think)

I've been screwing around with (but not actually properly "using") gnotime a
time tracking application

I don't actively use these next ones anymore, but used to use them:
sawmill window manager (now called sawfish?)  -- when netscape didn't have
the ability to fill in forms automatically for me, sawmill could :)
and siag office too, but siag office is no longer included in distributions.

What other lisp extensible apps does everyone use?

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))