[cffi-devel] Access to code

Greg Bennett gwbennett at sentex.ca
Fri Nov 22 01:36:12 UTC 2013

Running under linux mint 14 64 bit; using ccl as the lisp.

I have been looking at the examples provided with the cffi material, as
well as at
the manual, to see how the wrapping of c functions seems to work. These
are very helpful
but depend on system calls and "eveything" knows where they are.

Suppose I have a set of c functions, and their .o files too, which I
would like to
wrap using defcfun and relatives.

What precautions must I take in making known to ccl the locations(s) of
these
foreign files ? Is it a bit like asdf with a *central-registry* to hold
such locations,
or have I missed some obvious pointer to the answer ?

Thanks for any and all assistance.
Cheers /Greg Bennett