[cffi-devel] cffi-grovel on windows 7

Karl Heinrichmeyer karl at gudrun-heinrichmeyer.de
Wed Nov 30 13:40:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

When I tried to load the osicat library via quicklisp yesterday i got an
error because the cffi-groveler couldn't find the c compiler and because
the path in the include parameter was ill formed (the drive letter was
missing). I fixed the first one by setting the CC environment variable
and worked around the second one by changing some  few lines in the
sources of the groveler. After that I got errors due to some libraries.
I would like to check if this is an silicate problem or if the groveler
is the cause. So here is my question: What "stable" applications that
use the groveler exist? Applications that are known to run under Windows
are preferred.

Thanks for your help,

best regards,

Karl