[cffi-devel] CCL on Windows errors

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:19:18 UTC 2011

2011/4/10 Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> I have impression, that the callback is called from a non-Lisp thread, i.e.
> a thread that was not started by list, but was started by foreign code.
>
> Is it known/supposed to work/fail? In CCL (and in general).

Not all Lisps support that mode of operation but it works for me on
CCL + OSX. See <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cffi.devel/1667>
for more information and a small test to check whether your Lisp
supports this feature. You might need to port it to Windows or use the
pthread-win32 library. Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/