[cffi-devel] Foreign structures by value

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Thu Aug 26 01:40:02 UTC 2010

Thanks for the response.   FSBV has grown a bit since I sent that
email, and I agree with the principals you put in the bug report;
i.e., if it's integrated correctly into CFFI it shouldn't require
(any?) extra macros.  That is why I wrote the macros to be as close to
the CFFI form.  In order to avoid extra macros while maintaining a
separate system, it might be possible to provide a hook in CFFI and
then have FSBV bind that hook if it's loaded.

BTW you might want to correct FSVB -> FSBV in the bug report and tags
(stands for "by value") otherwise searches might miss it.

Liam