[cffi-devel] Re: corrupted foreign structure testcase with latest CFFI and LW 4.4.6

Luke Crook luke at balooga.com
Tue Jun 6 22:53:15 UTC 2006

I think this foreign struct problem with LW goes all the way back to cffi-
060214. Something changed between cffi-060213 and cffi-060214 for Lispworks for
Windows that messes up foreign structs. I'm having to use cffi-060213 in the
lispbuilder-sdl project (only for Lispworks in win32) for this very reason. The
examples work just fine in CLISP for win32, as well as SBCL for Linux using the
latest and greatest CFFI.

-Luke