[cffi-devel] vararg

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Mon Jan 9 09:11:54 UTC 2006

Stephen Compall wrote:
>Of course, CLISP's :library option is unevalled ....
antinews. The initial version did this, but it's been changed since, some time ago.
Please file a bug report to clisp if this is not documented.

BTW, your e-mail appeared here in an almost unreadable format (looking like nested attachments, whereas the main window only contained the cffi list signature.
But then, I must apologize for sending e-mails out with this MS-Outlook crap, which does not handle replies correctly, which does not allow to control word-wrapping etc. Sadly, it's the only one I can use from here.

Regards,
	Jorg