[cffi-devel] Re: next review steps

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:41:10 UTC 2005

Luis Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> writes:
> Uh oh, it crashes when trying to load the DLL. CLISP doesn't quite have
> a documented way to load a foreign library AFAICT, that makes things a
> bit difficult. Gotta figure this one out...

Hmm, everything works fine using CLISP 2.35 under Windows XP. All tests
pass except FUNCALL.VARARGS.DOUBLE.

The Windows 2000 "box" where I usually test the windows Lisps is
actually my Powerbook running Virtual PC. So perhaps this could some
Virtual PC bug, or something like that.

Someone in #lisp promised to test cffi at work using this combo
win2000/clisp-2.35 so we'll see. It might be a CLISP bug.

--
Luis Oliveira
luismbo (@) gmail (.) com