[cffi-devel] next review steps

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 21:21:34 UTC 2005

Luis Oliveira wrote:

> On 12/set/2005, at 21:12, Kenny Tilton wrote:
>
>> ok, back in action.
>>
>> my current task is to take my working acl/win32 openal demo (using
>> CFFI bindings generated by vzn) and try running it under;
>>
>> Lispworks/win32
>

> Make sure you download the latest cffi-luis tarball, it contains an
> important bugfix for Lispworks.

Hmm, I got the latest Lispworks trial and the latest cffi-luis but
failed on the first function not being found (alcOpenDevice).

I was going to get the test suite running as a sanity check, but this
server is not answering:

    http://files.b9.com/rt/rt.tar.gz

Can someone send me that? Should just be a lisp and an asd.

thx, kenny