[cells-gtk-devel] cells-gtk3

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 16:09:17 UTC 2008

On 6/3/08, Peter Denno <peter.denno at nist.gov> wrote:
> On Monday 02 June 2008 17:51, Peter Hildebrandt wrote:
>  > I cc'd Peter Denno, maybe he has some insight as to how we should
>  > proceed.
>

> Sorry, I don't know what the problem could have been.

I think I created a misunderstanding here.  I was wondering whether
you had an idea how we should proceed with cells-gtk3 (cells-gtk with
cells3, cairo, and opengl).  I see a number of options:

- move it to the cells-gtk cvs and mention it on the cells-gtk website
(as a "development" version)

- change the cells-gtk website to make cells-gtk3 the current/main
branch and label the cells2-cells-gtk a "legacy" version

- create a new project on cl.net and let them exist in parallel

You are the maintainer of cells-gtk, so I thought you are the person to ask :-)

Best,
Peter