[cells-gtk-devel] Cells-gtk on Lispworks 5.0

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 16:13:02 UTC 2006

On 8/15/06, Peter Denno <peter.denno at nist.gov> wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll be getting 5.0 soon and will
> pick
> up where you left off. I'll let you know if/when I get something working.

And now  that it has been narrowed down fairly well I think it makes sense
to ask on comp.lang.lisp. There are an awful lot of LW users over there who
may have seen something similar in other contexts besides talking to Gtk.

And does Lispworks itself ever put on its thinking cap to at least provide
ideas about what all is different between running from the repl and editor?

hth, kenny