[cells-devel] Current DP not GE pulse ...

Mikko Ahonen mikko.ahonen at grupposoftware.com
Sun Aug 10 16:42:25 UTC 2008

Hello,

Small issue I seem to constantly run into while debugging Cells source code:

First, I sometimes get "New as of Cells3: parent must be supplied to
make-instance of .." for various reasons.  For example now I used c? for
cell that did not refer to any other cell. Anyway, this is expected.

But even if I run (cells-reset) and then try running it again, I get this
kind of error messages below.  It is slightly annoying to have to start the
environment when this happens.

Current DP 1 not GE pulse 85 of cell (Foo . <vld>)<85:A VISIBLE-NAME/#<ROLE
22356BC7> = Foo>

Is there some simple workaround?

Best regards,

Mikko Ahonen