[cells-devel] feedback and question

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 05:16:08 UTC 2006

On 9/3/06, Ken Tilton <kentilton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, this was incoherent:
>
> On 9/3/06, Ken Tilton <kentilton at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > How do you test? More testing over here reveals the initial value is
> > unrelated. If I evaluate (run-window 'my-test) entries do not work well
> >

> that is, with or without an initial value such as "abc" for the entry.

I am now able to  get correct behavior  when starting from the repl or by
evaluating  (run-window 'my-test) in an editor, but only changing this
parameter to a lower amt: *event-loop-delay*. The value in CVS is 0.08. I
tried 0.02 and got the keystrokes OK, did not experiment further. The
problem is that the ACL IDE is then locked out while a Celtk window is open.

Since entry fields work for me using Run Project in ACL with the
*event-loop-delay* parameter at 0.08, I think I will leave it that way since
that is how I test anyway.

Let me know if a lower value for *event-loop-delay* works for you.

kt