[cells-devel] feedback and question

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 19:48:31 UTC 2006

Try this:

     (mk-entry :id :my-entry
            :md-value (c-in nil)) ;; instead of (c-in "abc")

Have not investigated why, but with (c-in "abc") I did not get many
keystrokes either, but changing to (c-in nil) seems to have done the trick.

Next task would be to figure out how to initialize an entry widget to
something other than nil, which is a requirement of such widgets.

First let's find out if (c-in nil) gets the keystrokes recognized.

kt