[cells-devel] Celtk and SBCL (and linux)

Stu Glaser stuglaser at gmail.com
Wed May 24 06:32:02 UTC 2006

I'm happy to report that the one-button-window test appears to run
correctly.  I've attached the appropriate patch.

(The patch works from the current version in CVS, so it includes the
previous changes)

Additionally, menu-button-test, spinbox-test,

lotsa-widgets almost works.  When I selected File|Quit, it quit my lisp
process too.  Other than that, it appears okay.

I can't find gears, and ltktest-cells-inside doesn't work.

One major change: SBCL has a special type for pointers.  This type does
not work in hashtables, so the integer address must be stored there.

Also, I managed to get anonymous CVS working.

Enjoy,
-Stu Glaser