[cells-devel] CelloGlut AOK

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 06:46:44 UTC 2004

Man, this was easy. I now have several demos including the wildest one
running under what I call CelloGlut, which just adds Cells and the bulk
of the Cello gui. No new libraries such as FTGL or ImageMagick.

The downside is that only the two stroke fonts are available (one
mono-spaced, one variable) and they look like hell, but this is just to
have an intermediate porting step (not that some folks would not be able
to make use of CelloGlut) and I believe a little opengl work would fix
the stroke fonts up a bit.

A little cosmetic work tomorrow and I can make another release.

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com