[cells-devel] I'm Back

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 22:29:06 UTC 2004

Michael Naunton wrote:

>Sounds cool.  Where can I download it?

I you mean Cello (I ask because this is the Cells list, which is
dedicated to Cells only (but may eventually go away if it makes sense to
support Cells on the Cello lists)), the pre-Speed Week version is here:

   ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cello

Start with the install notes. DLLs are there for Win32, Xen are on their
own (this is actually a release for people interested in /porting/ what
there is to diff environments, /not/ for development.)

If you mean The Thousand GF Dispatch Elimination, that was nice but no
home run, so I won't release that separately. I want to get the Light
Panel up to at least 30fps before doing another release.

kenny

--
Home? http://tilton-technology.com
Cells? http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/