[cello-devel] All GZ all the time?

Bjørn Nordbø bn at telenor.net
Wed Mar 24 22:36:45 UTC 2004

Frank Goenninger wrote:
> Hey, what's funky about gzipped tar file ?

That was fine, but all the files in the tarball was gzipped too.  I
belive "funky" to be a fit description. :-)

"find . -name '*.gz' | xargs gunzip" fixed the problem.

> But anyway, it seems fixed for you all now. Great team effort... ;-)

Yeah, I almost felt useful for a minute or so..  I'm still trying to
get the test suite for cells to pass or fail consistently on SBCL. :)

--
Lisp can accomodate a wide range of psychological problems.