[cello-devel] Something wonderful...

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 10:18:03 UTC 2004

Bjørn Nordbø wrote:

>Kenny Tilton wrote:
>

>>Looks fine to me. Thanks a ton. Do we want a link to the FTP site, or
>>any other related links? I remember the admin-suggested starter page had
>>those, and i guess its a good idea -- or do we want to wait until it is
>>ready for public consumption?
>>

>After reading the text (which is good, by the way),

Thx, I did not know if it would be comprehensible.

> the next thing I
>want to know is "where" and "how".  The next thing to add is probably
>a section about this, ie. what Lisp implementations and operating sys-
>tems are supported and possibly a link to the source code.

Can you get to the FTP area of c-l.net? Hang on...

  ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cello

Frank G. has gotten Portacello2 working on Linux/ACL. I have it working
under Win32/Lispworks. I bet Solaris/Lispworks will be a snap. But I
think the "install/build notes" are spread over the cello-devel mailing
list. If you want to tackle the beast, ping me and i will core dump,
hopefully by digging up past notes and creating a document. But if we
can keep this informal until we have a truly portable system that will
help. It is easy to respond to bug reports, but hard to write documentation.

kt

--
http://tilton-technology.com