Pre-submission discussion: code walking

Daniel KochmaƄski daniel at turtleware.eu
Fri Apr 26 07:05:01 UTC 2019

> My plan for walkability is: compliance with CDR-NN requires having
> a package with name CDR-NN that has all the symbols defined in CDR-
> NN.

IMHO if CDR's are truly meant as a process to augument standarization
then all that should be in a single package (with an additional "CDR-
USER" package which uses CL and CDR and is not locked). That will
ensure that there are no symbol conflicts and it is indeed a possible
candidate for inclusion a "base" package. Also too many packages is a
tedious disease of many systems.