Pre-submission discussion: code walking

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Apr 25 15:35:20 UTC 2019

Regarding the feedback, here are some notes I had when I've started
writing a test suite before starting implementing cltl2 in ECL, maybe
you'll find some of them useful. I plan to tackle this problem again
after upcoming 16.2.0 release (with some refactor of the compiler
interfces). I'll definetely look into the walkability document before
doing so.

http://ix.io/1Hbo

On that note: I try to implement some clarifications in ECL. What would
be useful is to have all extensions which can't be implemented as a
user library in a common package (i.e CDR vs CDR-USER). I think this is
not covered in any CDR (and having a feature that CDR-X is implemented
doesn't give me much if I don't know in which package should I seek the
new symbol).

Best regards,
Daniel