[cdr-discuss] ECLM and ELS 2013 -- CDR Meeting?

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Tue May 28 13:56:01 UTC 2013

Hi

I am leaving the Wed. 5th very early, so I am all for a Tuesday meeting.

I like the topics that Pascal B.  mentioned, but I think I'd like to discuss a few things "meta" above all.  E.g., I'd like to discuss how to have the implementors adopt a CDR and how to enthuse people to write CDRs.

all the best

Marco

--
Marco Antoniotti