[cdr-discuss] ECLM and ELS 2013 -- CDR Meeting?

Pascal Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Tue May 28 12:32:29 UTC 2013

On 05/28/2013 10:51 AM, Didier Verna wrote:
> Marco Antoniotti wrote:
>
>> so, is there any interest in making a CDR BoF at ECLM or ELS?  I have
>> a few ideas about a (short) list of topics for discussion.
>
> <me too>
I won't be able to come, but here are a few CDR topics I'd like to work
on if/when I had/will have the time:

- customizable parser (parse-token hook in readtables); but there are
some non trivial points.

- a specification of the mapping of logical pathnames to POSIX paths.

- a specification of the mapping of POSIX paths to physical pathnames.

- a few portability libraries where basically most implementations
provide most of the features, but possibly with gratuituously different
API could attain the status of CDR, so as to promote more common
implementations of those features (and possibly the elimination of the
need of those portability library. RUN-PROGRAM, FFI, threads, sockets, etc).

Later I will open a cliki page to list the subjets worth of a CDR.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__