[cdr-discuss] Three RFCs

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 11:55:28 UTC 2008

> Why "of course"?  If you think that brevity is the most important
> thing and parentheses have to be avoided at any cost, then maybe.
> Other than that, I think that
>
>   (case (thing :test 'foo)
>     (etc...
>
> is easier to understand and read.

Probably a matter of taste and editing environment.
My environment highlights keyword arguments in bright green,
so I'm probably quite biased in my opinion that my proposal
excels not only in brevity but also readability.

But it also fits in with the rest of functions taking
a TEST keyword argument, where (MEMBER obj list :TEST #'EQL)
is just one example of...

  Leslie