[cdr-announce] CDR 11 accepted

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Fri Jun 8 11:59:37 UTC 2012

Steve Haflich <smh at franz.com> wrote:

> I'm confused, or perhaps only ignorant, about the process underlying
> the CDR repository. Once a CDR becomes final after a very short time,
> there seems to be no forum or machinery to discuss or refine it.

  That's on purpose. Time for discussing a CDR is *before* it is final.

> While I find myself sympathetic to at least some of the stated
> problems, none of the stated solutions are fully acceptable

  Are you talking about my latest CDR specifically here (CDR 11) ? If so
please discuss it on cdr-discuss at . That's the whole purpose of this list
and of the finalization delay.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com