Boston Lisp special: Marc Feeley, Nov 3

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:35:25 UTC 2018

This Friday November 3rd 2018, Marc Feeley will be speaking at the
Boston Lisp Meeting.

1- We need a room. Anyone in this list still able to get one at MIT,
Harvard, NEU? I can probably get one at my office in South Station,
too. Less prestigious, though.

2- This replaces any intended meeting on October 11 and November 15th.
On the other hand, we probably should do a meeting on say December
6th. Any speaker ready?

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage
is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.
        — George Orwell