Next meeting proposal: October 11th.

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:56:09 UTC 2018

Dear Boston Lispers,

I'm summonning a Boston Lisp meeting — Languages, Implementations and
Systems for Programming.

What about October 11th?
What about November 15th?
— Can one of you get a conference room at MIT? Harvard? Northeastern?
As a fallback, I'll see if I can get a room at $work (across South
Station).
— Can one of you speak, or find a speaker, if not this time, another
time? Can you spread the word? I'll gladly speak as a fallback plan.

What other mailing-lists / forums / etc. should I be announcing this meetup?

In other news, is anyone interested in working on first-class
implementations with me?

Tomorrow, I stop procrastinating.