Announcing the Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:09:31 UTC 2018

I created the attached placard for the next meeting.

1- Are there any volunteers to post it in various places of interest
near you? Universities, places of work, etc.

2- Can you suggest suitable mailing-lists to which to forward the announcement?

3- I created the short url j.mp/BostonLisp for
https://common-lisp.net/project/boston-lisp/ but the site hasn't been
updated since 2009. Oops. Is there any volunteer to keep the website
updated?

4- I propose said website be kept in git for collaborating without
overwriting each other.

5- Unless some other volunteer objects, I will be using PLT Scribble
to generate HTML.

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.
        — Alan Schmitt